Terms of sale
Note: point 12 governs disputes between Just Bob and the user. Contains an arbitration clause and a class action waiver. The purpose is to resolve any disputes through final and binding arbitration. Please read these terms carefully.
Certain areas of the Website (and your access or use therein) may have additional terms, conditions, policies, rules and guidelines, which govern the access and use of such Websites and Services (as applicable, the “Additional Terms”).
The Additional Terms will be posted on the Website or applicable Services and may be changed from time to time.
To the extent that there is a conflict between these Terms and any Additional Terms for a specific website or service, the applicable Additional Terms will govern and take precedence over these Terms with respect to your use or access to that website or service.
Except as otherwise provided in this document, the Website is intended only for persons who are at least eighteen (18) years of age, who may voluntarily and knowingly enter legally binding contracts under applicable law. Please note that for the purchase of some products they are reserved for users who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
5. Electronic Communications By accessing or using the Site, you agree to receive communications in electronic format. We will communicate with in various ways, including but not limited to email, SMS, in-app push notifications, or by posting alerts and messages on the Websites or through any of the Services. By accessing or using the Website, the user voluntarily and knowingly accepts that all contracts, notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications that we provide electronically meet any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
6. Disclaimers and Acknowledgments The user expressly accepts and acknowledges that (i) it is a technological platform; (ii) is not a cannabis retailer, grower or brand; (iii) does not itself provide the delivery of the purchased products or processes payments; (iv) (iv) does not grow, manufacture, package, label, test or sell the purchased product itself. Just Bob has no liability for any product or service offered by any Reseller. Neither Just Bob has any responsibility for any reviews or statements posted on the Websites regarding any products or services offered by any Reseller. Recognition of United States Federal Law Just Bob operates under applicable US state laws. You acknowledge, understand and expressly agree that the use, possession, cultivation, production, transport and distribution of cannabis may be illegal in your state of residence and in the state in which you are located and therefore you assume your responsibility. Recognition of the laws of your location While the Website may be accessed from various locations, you must comply with and follow the applicable laws of the state, city, county, municipality, province or jurisdiction in which you are in order to use and purchase from the Website. The user acknowledges, understands and expressly accepts to assume full responsibility for cooperating with the laws of your location while using the Site. Just Bob reserves the right to determine or change its Service Area in its sole discretion at any time. Health information The user acknowledges, understands and expressly accepts that any statement relating to cannabis products, accessories or any other product available on the websites has not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Neither the products nor the ingredients in any of the products have been approved or approved by the FDA or any other regulatory agency. The products available on the Websites are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any medical condition, disease or disease in humans or animals. The information provided is designed for educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice or treatment. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or medical conditions, it is recommended that you consult a physician before using any products displayed on the websites.
7. User account To register on the site, you need to:
- 1. be at least eighteen (18) years old (or twenty-one (21), as applicable) and are able to enter into a legally binding contract;
- 2. You have not previously been suspended from using our website or if you have been previously suspended it was a temporary suspension that has now expired;
- 3. You will not register a username (or email address) that (a) is already in use by someone else; (b) may impersonate another person; (c) belongs to another person; (d) infringes the intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity; or (e) it is offensive. We may refuse the use of any password, username or email address for any reason in our sole discretion;
- 4. You will provide true, accurate, current and complete registration information about yourself in connection with the registration process and will keep and update it continuously and promptly to keep it accurate, current and complete;
- 5. You will not post defamatory content or create false or misleading reviews or posts;
- 6. You are solely responsible for all activities that occur with your account, password and username, regardless of whether you have authorized the activity or not;
- 7. You will not sell, transfer, assign or provide a copy of your account, account rights, user ID, password, API keys, menu embed code or other credentials or access rights (the “Protected Information”) to any other person or entity. You must keep all your information protected in strict confidence. You are solely responsible for doing so and for restricting access to your account so that others cannot access any password-protected parts of the websites or services using your protected information;
- 8. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Protected Information or any other breach of security;
- 9. You will not share or allow any third party to use your account on your behalf or in timeshare;
- 10. You will not create more than one account unless specifically authorized to do so;
- 11. You will not use the protected information of others;
- 12. You will not manipulate the price of any item or interfere with other users’ listings, reviews and products;
- 13. You will not take any action that could undermine the feedback or rating systems of the Websites or Services;
- 14. You will not interfere with or disrupt any website process, server or network that supports the websites and / or herbaceous maps;
- 15. You will not use any robot, spider, scraper, survey, monitor or other automated or similar means to access any Web page or other resource contained on the Web Site for any purpose;
- 16. You will not ignore our robot exclusion headers, interfere with the operation of our Services, features or tools, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionate load on our infrastructure;
- 17. You will not export or re-export any application or tool except in accordance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdiction and in compliance with all relevant published rules and restrictions;
- 18. You will not export any website content outside the jurisdiction in which it is intended or displayed;
- 19. You will not access the Website to create a similar or competitive Website or Service;
- 20. You will not circumvent any technical measures we use to provide the Services; And
- 21. You will not assist any third party with any of the above prohibited conduct.
Your user account may not be used to conduct business, including, but not limited to, transactions, advertising, fundraising, contests or other promotions without our prior written consent, in which case Additional Terms will apply.
The user acknowledges that, by accepting the general conditions of sale, he indemnifies Just Bob from any liability arising from the purchase of the product if this is in violation of the law of the country in which the product is sold.
The user is also required to inquire if the law / standards of their country provide for or authorize the purchase of the products offered for sale by Just Bob considering them to be legal.
Therefore, the user expressly indemnifies Just Bob from any violation of the law regarding the previous point, assuming all responsibility.
Just Bob informs that the products sold / offered for sale by the site are for technical and collectible use and therefore cannot be used for any other use / purpose.
Access to the offers on the Site is allowed to users who are consumers, meaning natural persons who, in relation to the purchase of the Products, act for purposes unrelated to any commercial, artisanal, entrepreneurial or professional activity carried out.
Under no circumstances will they be able to make purchases on the Site from retailers or wholesalers or, in general, all subjects who intend to purchase the Products for the purpose of subsequent resale. It is therefore forbidden for these subjects to register on the Site and make purchases on the Site.
Just Bob reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders that come: (I) from a user with whom it has an ongoing legal dispute; (II) by a user who has previously violated these General Conditions of Sale and / or the conditions and / or terms of a purchase contract with …… .; (III) by a user who has been involved in fraud of any kind and, in particular, in fraud relating to credit card payments; (IV) from users who have released false or incomplete identification data.
8. Site registration
Registration on the Site is free. To register on the Site, the user must complete the registration form, entering the name, surname, an e-mail address, password, status, gender.
Registration will be confirmed by e-mail sent to the user who, to complete the registration procedure, must click on the appropriate link contained in the communication received.
The registration credentials must be used exclusively by the user and cannot be transferred to third parties.
The user undertakes to keep them secret and to make sure that no one has access to them, as well as to inform Just Bob by contacting Customer Service in case of suspected misuse and / or disclosure of the same. The user guarantees that the personal information provided during the registration process on the Site is complete and truthful. Each user is allowed to register on the Site for one time only. It is forbidden for the same user to make multiple registrations. If Just Bob detects that the same user has made multiple registrations on the Site, Just Bob reserves the right to proceed, immediately and without notice, to block the relevant account. The user agrees to hold Just Bob harmless from any damage, compensation obligation and / or sanction deriving from and / or in any way connected to the violation by the user of the rules on registration on the Site or on the conservation of registration credentials.
By creating an account, the user accepts that:
Just Bob has the right to close your account and pursue violations
You acknowledge, understand and fully accept that Just Bob may, under certain circumstances and at any time without notice, immediately suspend or terminate your User Account and access to the Website and any other related or affiliated applications, functions and tools.
Termination of your User Account: (i) will deny you access to our Services; (ii) delay or remove User Content that you have posted or commented on; (iii) remove any special statuses associated with your accounts; and (iv) remove and demote your ads.
We may take technical and / or legal measures to prevent you from using our Website and Services in the future.
Just Bob has the right to investigate and prosecute violations of the foregoing to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. License and Intellectual Property
For the purposes of these Terms: (i) “Content” means all text, images, photos, audio, video, graphics, reviews, location data and all other forms of data, communication or average; (ii) “User Content” means the content that users send or transmit to, through or in connection with the website or services, such as ratings, reviews, orders, favorites, photos, videos, media, messages, posts of social media, comments, and information that such user publicly displays or displays in his or her User Account, including data or electronic information relating to a user’s customers; (iii) “Just Bob Content means Content that we create or is otherwise owned by or licensed to us that we make available in connection with the Site; (IV)” Third Party Content “means content that originates from parties other than Just Bob or users of any of the websites or services, which is made available in connection with the websites or services and is not otherwise owned by us; and (v) “Website Content” means all content made available in connection with the websites or services, including user content, third party content (and third party material (as defined below)) and Just Bob content
Disclaimer Regarding User Content
By submitting User Content, you acknowledge that you may expose yourself to liability if, for example, your User Content: (i) contains false, intentionally misleading or defamatory material; (ii) infringes any third party rights, including copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, moral rights, privacy rights, publicity rights or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights; (iii) contains offensive and / or illegal material, including hate speech or illegal pornography; (iv) exploits or otherwise harms minors; or (v) violates or advocates the violation of any law or regulation.
Just Bob does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality or authenticity of any User Content.
Just Bob may also provide users with the ability to access the Website with login credentials from certain social networking websites (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn). If you log in or otherwise associate your user account with your login credentials from a social network or similar website, we may use any information about you originating from or otherwise posted on your social network account, in accordance with the terms and the conditions and related legal and user policies of the relevant social networking website. If you choose to share your information with any number of social networking websites, we will share your information with the websites you nominate, in accordance with your election and according to their terms and conditions.
Third Party Materials
The Website or the Services may display, include or make available Third-Party Content (including data, information, links, articles, applications or other products, services and / or materials) or contain links to websites, services and advertisements for Offers of Third Parties (as defined below) (collectively, the “Third Party Materials”). You acknowledge and agree that Just Bob is not responsible for the Third-Party Materials, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect thereof.
Just Bob does not assume and will have no liability to you or any other person or user for the Third-Party Materials.
Third party materials are provided for your convenience only and you may access and use them entirely at your own risk.
When linking to third party material, applicable third-party terms and policies, including third party data collection and privacy practices, apply.
You should make whatever investigation you deem necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction in relation to such Third-Party Material.
If some parts of the Website implement Open Street mapping services. Use of Open Street Maps is subject to their copyright and license policy.
Some parts of the Websites and Services implement the Google Maps API. By using the Google Maps API, you agree to be bound by the Google Terms of Service.
10. Copyright Infringement
It is Just Bob’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and in its discretion, to disable, terminate access and / or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly accused of infringing upon the copyrights of others.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”), the text of which can be found on the United States Copyright Office website, Just Bob will respond appropriately to complaints and reports of copyright infringement that you verify on or through websites.
If you are a copyright owner, an authorized representative of a copyright owner, or an authorized representative to act under an exclusive right to an applicable copyright, please report alleged copyright infringement occurring on or through the website by completing the following notice DMCA of Alleged Infringement and deliver it to Just Bob in accordance with the DMCA and these Terms. Upon receipt of a duly completed and delivered notice of alleged DMCA infringement, Just Bob will take whatever action it deems appropriate in its sole discretion, but subject to its obligations under the DMCA, including the removal of disputed material from the websites.
11. Delivery and collection orders
Just Bob will process the purchase order, and therefore will ship the purchased Product, only after receiving confirmation from the Website.
The Products will remain the property of Just Bob’s partners until the user has paid the Total Amount Due, which will be cash on delivery.
The Products offered on the Site are the items on the Site at the time the user places the order.
Each Product is accompanied by a Product Sheet. The images and descriptions on the Site reproduce the characteristics of the Products as closely as possible. The colors of the Products, however, may differ from the real ones due to the settings of the computer systems or computers used by users for their display. Furthermore, the images of the Product on the Product Sheet may differ in size or in relation to any accessory products. These images must therefore be intended as indicative and with the tolerances of use. For the purposes of the purchase contract, the description of the Product contained in the order form sent by the user will prevail.
The products offered on the Site are limited in number. It may therefore happen, also due to the possibility that several users purchase the same Product at the same time, that the ordered Product is no longer available after the transmission of the purchase order. Therefore, once the order request has been received, the Just Bob Orders department reserves the right to reconfirm the availability of the items purchased, the validity of the transaction by credit card and to check the details of the previous transactions made by the User on the website.
In case of unavailability of the ordered Product, the user will be promptly informed by e-mail. The user will therefore be entitled to cancel the order,
Delivery is cash on delivery. The total amount (product purchased, shipping costs and VAT if due) is indicated in the order in the order summary and, in any case, before the user proceeds with the transmission of the same.
The indication of these costs will also appear in the “Profile – My orders” section of the Site and in the order confirmation. The delivery terms will be specifically indicated during the purchase procedure and in the order summary, and, in any case, before the user sends the order. They will also be indicated in the order confirmation and in the “Profile – My orders” section of the Site.
It is up to the user to check the conditions of the Product that has been delivered to him. The user is advised to check the number of Products received and that the packaging is intact, not damaged or in any case altered and is invited, in his interest, to indicate any anomalies on the carrier’s transport document, accepting the package with reserve.
The unreserved receipt and acceptance of the Products does not allow the user to make requests for attribution of responsibility towards just Bob and the courier. If the package shows evident signs of tampering or alteration, the user is invited to promptly notify Customer Service. In any case, the application of the rules on the right of withdrawal and the legal guarantee of conformity remains valid.
The Products purchased on the Site will be sent and delivered to the address indicated by the user when ordering. Home Delivery will be made, unless otherwise indicated, by the courier on the days indicated on the site.
Upon delivery of the Products to the courier, an e-mail confirming the shipment will be sent to the user in which the tracking number will be indicated through which he can check the status of the shipment. This e-mail will also contain the indications relating to the delivery procedure, the deadline for collection in case of non-delivery due to the absence of the recipient and the consequences of failure to collect within the indicated deadline.
The user acknowledges that the withdrawal of the Product is his specific obligation deriving from the purchase contract.
Terms of payment
The payment of the Products can be made on delivery.
During the first purchase, the User will be asked to provide the data for the purchase order header.
For this the user declares to be truthful, undertaking to indemnify Just Bob from any damage, including the penalties pronounced by the competent authorities, which may arise in the event of non-compliance with the truth.
11. Review / Response Policy
An important part of the Just Bob community is the feedback system. Users can leave reviews and comments and we want this process to be as open as possible.
Part of this openness is recognizing that certain behaviors are not acceptable.
Just Bob reserves the right to remove any content posted or submitted via the website or services.
12. Dispute Resolution
THIS SECTION REGULATES HOW DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND WEEDMAPS ARE RESOLVED AND REQUIRES THAT DISPUTES BE SUBJECT TO BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION. PLEASE REVIEW THIS SECTION CAREFULLY AS IT LIMITS CERTAIN RIGHTS INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO KEEP AN ACTION IN COURT, THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL, AND THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN CLASSES OR OTHER COLLECTIVE ACTIONS.
Overview of the dispute resolution process
Just Bob is committed to participating in a consumer-friendly dispute resolution process. To this end, these Terms provide for a two-part process: (i) an informal negotiation directly with Just Bob’s customer service; and (ii) binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”).
Pre-Arbitration Dispute Resolution and Notification
Arrangement to arbitrate
In the event that we are unable to resolve a dispute through direct informal discussions, you and Just Bob (collectively, the “Parties”) mutually agree that any dispute, claim, counterclaim or dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms, including the enforceability, infringement, termination, validity, application or interpretation thereof or use of the Website (collectively, “Disputes”) will be resolved by binding individual arbitration (the “Arbitration Agreement” ). In the event of a dispute over the application or application of this Arbitration Agreement to a dispute, the parties mutually agree that the arbitrator will decide on such matter.
Exceptions to the Arbitration Agreement
The Parties mutually agree that the following claims are exceptions to the Arbitration Agreement and will be brought to a judicial proceeding in a court of competent jurisdiction: (i) any claim relating to infringement, misappropriation or infringement of a party’s copyrights, actual or threatened, trademarks, trade secrets, patents or other intellectual property rights; and (ii) any request that requires an emergency injunction based on urgent circumstances. Submitting claims subject to these exceptions will not be considered a waiver of your or Just Bob’s right under the Arbitration Agreement to have all other disputes determined by individual arbitration in accordance with the terms of the Arbitration Agreement.
Arbitration Rules and Applicable Law
This arbitration agreement is governed by the Federal Arbitration Act. The arbitration will be administered by the AAA in accordance with the AAA Consumer Arbitration Rules and / or other AAA Arbitration Rules determined as applicable by the AAA (the “AAA Rules”) then in effect, except as modified. The AAA Rules are available at www.adr.org or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879.
Waiver of the jury trial
The Parties recognize and agree to waive the right to a jury trial for all Arbitratable Disputes.
No class action or representative proceedings
The Parties acknowledge and agree, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to waive the right to participate as a plaintiff or class member in any alleged class action, class arbitration, class action, private general action or any other representative proceeding for all disputes. Unless the Parties agree otherwise in writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate or combine the claims of other persons or parties, or otherwise preside over any form of class, collective or representative proceedings. If the “class action” waiver or “class arbitration” waiver referred to in this paragraph is found to be unenforceable with respect to any Dispute, the entire Arbitration Agreement will be deemed void with respect to such Dispute and the Dispute shall proceed in court. If the waiver of the “class action” or the waiver of the “private attorney’s legal action” or the waiver of the “representation process” referred to in this paragraph is deemed inapplicable with respect to any Dispute,
Severability / No Waiver
Except as provided above in connection with waivers to “class action” or “class arbitration”, if any provision of the Arbitration Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that specific provision will have no force and effect. and it will be severed, but the remainder of the arbitration agreement will continue to have full force and effect.
Past survival termination
Unless superseded by a subsequent arbitration agreement between the Parties, this Arbitration Agreement will survive the termination of these Terms.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties
You acknowledge, understand and expressly agree that:
1. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the entire risk deriving from accessing and using the Website is borne by the user and remains the responsibility of the user.
2. Just Bob expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement and quality of service, or any other potential or actual warranties of any kind.
14. Limitation of Liability
The user acknowledges, understands and expressly accepts that:
1. Just Bob assumes no liability, whether in terms of contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or any other legal theory for any costs or damages of any kind resulting from technical interruptions, computer malfunctions, computer viruses, third party modifications to the Website, or any other event beyond Just Bob’s reasonable control.
The limitations on damages set forth above are fundamental elements underlying the agreement between you and Just Bob.
Some states, counties or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental, consequential or other damages or losses. As a result, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Nothing in this document is intended to limit any rights you may have that cannot be legally limited.
15. Choice of law; Place
16. No waiver
Just Bob’s failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of such right or provision. The waiver of such right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Just Bob. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, either party’s exercise of any of its remedies under these Terms will not affect its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise.
17. No Third-Party Beneficiaries
These Terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies on anyone other than you and Just Bob
18. Support or maintenance
You acknowledge and agree that Just Bob will have no obligation to provide you with any support or maintenance in connection with the Website.
19. United States Export and Foreign Assets Control Regulations
We do not warrant that the materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in a particular location. Those who choose to access the Websites or Services do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
You represent and warrant that you are not (i) a resident or citizen or resident of a country subject to US trade sanctions or that has been designated by the US government as a “supporting terrorism” country, or (ii) a person or Entities on the Citizens and Blocked List specially designated by the U.S. Treasury Department or acting on behalf of any person or entity on that list.
Except as otherwise provided in Section 13, if any of the conditions contained in these Terms are found to be invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining conditions set forth herein.
21. No right of survival and non-transferability
You agree that your account is non-transferable and that all rights to user identification of your website or content within your accounts terminate upon your death.
22. Contact us
If you have any questions about the website, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service at email@example.com
23. Additional terms that may apply to you
Business Terms: These Additional Terms apply if you also access or use our Just Bob products for any business or business purpose, including advertising, managing a business listing page, using our point-of-sale system, or the sale of goods or services.